Thursday, February 14, 2008

02-15-08

i my nt b able 2 tok 2u..bt stil m listening.. i my nt b able 2b w/u..bt stil m hir..
i my nt b able 2 hold u now.. bt stil m sure.. i wil alwys care..



m holding on 2 d tot dat ur nt myn. m gonna luk u in d eye,smyl n say,"ur not myn" den
id wok away, turn arnd at d last tym n say;"bt i wish u were"



"y do i wnt u bak? y cnt i h8t u? y cnt i let go of ur memris? y do i fnd it hrd 2 4get u?
so many y's bt d most unanswrd why is y do i stil luv u wen u sed gudbye?"



f i could wish a life 4 u, a life that u deserve, it would be a life as good as ur heart,
as bright as ur smile and as 1derful as u r!!!



f loving u is wrong, i dnt want 2b ryt, n f being ryt means i hv 2 my liv w/out u. Then i
want 2 b wrong 4 d rest of my lyf!!!!



When my days r dark and blue can I ask something? Can I think of u? it’s the only way I could
get thru coz its nice 2 knw I have u!



Somtims we mst b hurt n order 2 gro, fil n order 2 know, los n order 2 gen & somtims we hav
2 b broken so we can b hol agin.



lisen 2 opinions but dont let som1 decide 4 u. depen insted on ur on capacity & folow dem tru.



There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself – an enemy who has lost
his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.



Some people pass through this world and leave it just as they found it. But people like you
take the time to do special things that make the world more beautiful.



In the presence of hope,FAITH is born. In the presence of faith,LOVE becomes a possibility.
In the presence of love, MIRACLES happen!



love is magic, pure and sweet, for it alone makes life complete... love turns all the common
place, to matchless beauty, joy and grace... and when there's something hearts would say,
love like magic shows the way...



am i jst a prtnder hu prtnds dat u luv me 2? am i jst a drimer hu drims 4 dis love 2 strt?
or r u jst a plyr dat kips plyng w/ my hart??!! :'c



Im not wealthy but i have a rich heart. Im not the best but i can do better. I may not be right
in everything but im sure i wasnt wrong in choosing you to be my FRIEND.



reality bites: U excitedly send mushy quotes to the one you love only for them to send it to the
one they really love, then they end up bein together......and you, still waitin for the reply -(.

No comments: