Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02-20-08

I fEl4u n IkNow dat its not ryt... dts y i Tryd 2 b OvR u TrYd nt 2 cry, TryD not 2 luv you.. but no mater wat i do evrytym ur nir... I AlwaYz say... "NAKU BAHALA NA! MAHAL KITA EH"



Be not afraid to lose or fail. No ocean crossed until u sail. No vic2ries ever won w/out a fight. No birds migrates without a flight. Have faith & God Bless!!



We don't lost special people, as long as we hold them in our hearts." I hope you'l always hold me n ur heart, just the way I'm holding u in mine...



Pipol met w/ a rison. We met bcoz ders a rison behind it. We may lose touch & nver talk agen. But am happy knowing dat once in my life I MET U!!



No one has travelled d road of SUCCESS w/out CROSSING d STREETS of FAILURES. God nver PROMISED us an easy JOURNEY N LIFE. But only safe ARRIVAL...



My heart says i have to take care of U, i shud make sure no1 wil harm U. Bt i jst cnt alwez b der 4u. So plz, alwez b creful evrytym u swing fr 1 banana tree 2 another.



u know hu u r, i jst wnt 2 let u knw.....i cnt imagine nt having u n my lyf. dat ders a special quality abt u, u hav a magical way of reaching nside me & filling my heart w/hope & happiness. u make me feel i can accomplish anything. Thank you friend. i couldn't get by w/out YOU!!! take care..



"The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."



"In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."



"Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps." Translation: In true love it is the soul that embraces the body.



"No matter how ugly you think you are, that special someone that loves you believes you are the most beautiful and irresistable thing on earth and nothing can ever change that."

No comments: