Wednesday, February 20, 2008

02-21-08

wn i luv som1,il do nytng 4 dat luv 2 last 4evr,wn i luv som1, i scrfice, i giv evrytng she wsh 4,evn if she wshes 4 freedom, it hurts so much bt dats luv

can't give u a KISS coz ur too far, can’t give u a HUG 4 we're miles apart... And it seems I cnt give u my HEART....coz it's been w/ u ryt from the start...


I gave you a hug...u hugged me back. I gave u a kiss...u kissed me back. I gave u
my heart...but u gave it back. Now, if i tell you i love you will you love me back?


What if I tell u that forever ul b mine
What if I ask u just stay at d line
What if I assure u with me ul b fine
Are u going to accept or jz say u decline


Deep inside my heart I already knew
It wont last a long time for me to have you
That's why I'm making the most I can
To let you feel you're the only one


I LUV U!!!Know y im teling u this???So that tomorow if I nver wake up,ul know that b4 I die Ive told u that I realy do luv u...


"The gateway to a happy life is through your heart, not through your mind!" this is my favorite quote in life.


"there are moments in life when i miss someone so much that i just want to pick him
from my dreams and hug him for real...missing you terribly...i love you!!!


If dreams werent dreams & dreams came true,i woodnt b here id b wiv u,Distance is 1 thing dat keeps us apart,But ull alwayZ remain in my heart


Do yu hv any idea hw lng iv w8td 4u 2say d wrds "i luv u?" nt 1s hd i herd it frm
u,bt fnly wn u dd,i faild 2hir d unspokn wrd behind it- i luv u,gudbye..


samtyms i wish dat i nver saw u, dat i nvr met u, dat i nver knew u, its not bcoz i dnt lyk u nider bcoz i h8 u but bcoz i felt fear bcoz one day i myt LUZ you..=(

No comments: