Monday, February 18, 2008

02-19-08

"Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is; to know, to feel, to love."



"Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it is cooled off. It takes you by suprise at
first, but it keeps you warm for a long time."



each day our goal is to touch 1's heart,encourage 1's mind,inspire 1's soul!May you continue
to be a Blessing to 2 others.



Life is an Echo:wat you send out you get back,wat u give ,u recieve.when u bring out the best
in others ,u bring out the best in your self.Thanks



If yesterday didnt end up the way u planned it,just remember..God created today for you
2 start a new..d best s yet 2 come.Good Day!



there maybe things we don't want to happen but have to accept...things that we don't want to
know but have to learn...and people whom we can't live without but have to let go...I LUV U STILL...



sumday,ul 4get me..my name,my msg,my voice,hu i am & hu i am 2 u.bt evn if u 4get me,i
juz want u 2 knw i wil nver 4get how mch u min 2 meh!luv yah alwayz honey!



i MIZ d msgs i used 2 get from U... i MIZ d talks WE used 2 hav... i MIZ d day dat WE
wer 2GEDER... and above ol diz,.. i juz MIZ U SO MUCHHHH! luvyah honey!



If loving u would b d reason 4u 2 leave, I rather chooce 2b ur frnd than loosing u 4evr!c",)



Everytime I wake up.. I miss u! everysong I hr on d radio rminds me of u. Wen my cel bips
I think of u… Ders no 1 in dis world hu mises u more dan I do..



If and when I find someone, it won't be someone who will give me the world, but someone
who will share it with me, someone like you.



i miss d way we hang out,i miss d way we laf, d tirs wen we cry, d way we fool around,
d crazy things dat we do... above all dis... i just miss being wid you...

No comments: