Wednesday, February 13, 2008

valentines love qoutes

wat make frenship special is d way @ 1 remembr d oder wen dey r apart,dey miss d talks, d laughs, & d times dey wer 2gether.LIFEchanges,memoriesDON'T!

It takes 1 half of my life 2 find true LUV & 1 half of it in keeping it.I'ved already spent my
life finding U, hope 2 spend the other 1 half keeping u."

"Love has no value till it shared.. and love is meaningless without U ...

Tell Me Who Your Friends Are , And I Will Tell You - Who You Are.

Once n ur life, u wil find som1 hu luvs u truly...nevr take em 4 grnted, nevr let 'em go...
coz f u los 'em, u cn nevr fnd d same knd of prson agn...

Is there love? Is it gr8? May I love or must I wait? What is love? I really don’t know. Is it
just there or does it go? All I know is I love u, & d question is do u love me 2?

No comments: